SFGATE: Draymond Green fires back at Charles Barkley

Draymond Green fires back at Charles Barkley
Published on May 02, 2018 at 08:48AM by By Ron Kroichick
Warriors forward Draymond Green was his animated, vocal self in his team’s Game 2 win over New Orleans on Tuesday night. He railed at the refs and chirped in the face of several Pelicans players, from Anthony Davis and Nikola Mirotic to Jrue Holiday and Rajon Rondo. TNT analyst Charles Barkley took exception to Green’s antics, saying on the air, “I just want someone to punch him in the face.” Green offered a spirited response in his postgame news conference. “A lot of guys talk on TV,” Green said. “The fact of the matter is, if you feel that strongly about something ... he’s seen me a million times. If you feel that strongly about it, then punch me in my face when you see me.
Previous
Next Post »